Today, Trinity Methodist Church was visited by the Year 7 students from Bowland High School. As one of their Seeds projects the students visited churches of four different denominations in Clitheroe, and compared and contrasted the buildings, symbols and teachings.
They came armed with excellent questions, such as-
- How would you feel if your church was knocked down?
- Is the church the building or the people?
- Why is love so important to Christians?
- How is your church present in the community?
- What would you have to change about your lifestyle to become part of the church?
Hats off to the RE teachers of Bowland High- we hope it was a memorable day for all!